Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2007 12:55:23 -0400
This cute little thing was sent out by our friendly neighborhood
hurricane Renee (Catagory 5) years ago. She sent it out in cards to
various FML members and made their day. :) She said she was pursuing
to publish it as a small book and have it illustrated, but ... well
that project's still on the shelf ...