From:
Angie Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 11:04:08 -0600
Hello everyone!  I got a new ferret just over a week ago-she was a
Valentine's present from my boyfriend.  Mocha is a 10-week old Cinnamon
and she is so sweet!  She bonded with my other ferret, Cleo, right away.
The only problem is that she doesn't always use the litterbox.  Sometimes
she does, but sometimes she goes in the opposite corner.  I don't know if
I should move the litterbox because I don't want to upset Cleo's routine.
Should I do this or could this just be because she's a kit and she
doesn't know better yet?  Do I wait it out or do something?

Please e-mail me with suggestions.
Thanks!