From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 18:18:06 -0700
Hello,
I live in San Francisco, CA (yes, the illegal state for the fuzzies)and I
have a bit of a predicament.  I need a ferret sitter that lives near here.
My friend that ferretsits will be going on an extended trip and I don't
trust anyone else.

I am also having a heck of a time trying to find other people around that
have ferrets (I know you are out there :-)).  I understand that people
are careful about their fuzzies and so am I, but I am feeling a little
frustrated and bit alone on this subject.  I have tried writing to the
ferret legalization people and never got an answer.  I also tried to call
the person that is supposed to lead the meetings in the bay area, I got the
number from the ferret legalization page, but the number was disconnected.
*sigh*

I don't know where else to look and asking too many people is simply
unsafe.  Any help would be appreciated it.

You can write me privately at a temporary mailing address I set up.

Thank you