Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 09:14:44 -0700
Hi, my name is Brenda and I am owned by 4 ferrets.  My husband and I are
going out of town in October and I am looking for a sitter for the kids.
This will be the first time in 2 1/2 years of ownership we have left them
for more than a day, and I am scared to death.  They range in age from 2
1/2 to 1 1/2 years, two males and two females.  One female is deaf and will
nip lightly on occasion but the others don't nip.  They all get a long well
and after a visit to a shelter to pick out the latest addition, I think
they would get along with most other ferrets.  They are healthy and current
on shots.

Is there anyone in the Las Vegas area that can help me?  I am also going to
check with C.J. at the shelter but I know she has her hands full with what
she has, I hate to add more to her load.  If anyone has any ideas please
respond to the FML or directly to my email address and I will respond
quickly since I want time to meet and get to know the person.

Thanks for any help you can offer,
Brenda