From:
Debbie Wines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 00:09:26 -0400
Hi to all the FML readers,
My son and I are new parents to a sweet 3-1/2 year old boy named Stormy.
Thanks to a suggestion from an employee in the PetSupermarket, I looked
into shelters on the internet and found the Brevard Ferret Lovers Rescue
in Melbourne, Florida.  Stormy is great, but after all of my research
and reading this mailing list, I realize the importance of getting a
qualified vet before we need one.  If anyone out there can give us some
recommendations for vets in the Orlando area, it would be appreciated.
This forum is great as well as the Ferret Central.  Thanks to all in
advance.  My prayers and sympathy to all those with sick fuzzies or who
have recently lost one of your fuzzies.  You can reply to me directly
[log in to unmask] or send to the FML.  Thanks again.

Debbie