From:
Julie Coddington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2006 14:27:02 -0400
I'm not really sure who the bridge greeters are these days, but my #1
ferret, my introduction into the wonderful world of ferrets had to be
helped over the bridge on Friday, September 8.  She took her favorite
mousey toy with her and had her red, white and blue patriotic sleepy
sack.

She will be leaving her cage-mate Stewart at home with Mommy and the
cats.  Zoe was always my smartest ferret, my escape artist and the one
who showed me the way to love ferrets.

Momma loves you so much, little Zoe-Zoe and Momma misses you so, so much.
You were always special to me, my Zoe.  I fell in love with ferrets
because of you.  If I hadn't met you when I did, you would have been
let go in the woods and we couldn't let that happen.  I think you were
brought to me.  Stewart misses you - he's losing weight and doesn't have
anyone to jump on.  No one will ever be able to take your place.  You
can learn to fly now, you can be free from medication and run and jump
again.  I love you, I miss you and I know I'll see you again some
day.....

Julie Coddington, Project Manager
Medical Staff Services
Grant Medical Center