From:
Jennifer Irwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 17:05:38 EST
Hello, I would like to build a new cage for my fuzzies.  I have never
really built anything before and would really appreciate any advice,
tips, etc... that anyone could give me.  Examples of some info that I
could use are:

What kind of wood to use?  size of wood?  what to use to seal it with?

What kind of wire for the sides?

Flooring?

Ways to get to each floor?  ramps?  ladders?  platforms?

General designs?

Any pictures would be greatly appreciated, along with any plans for
cages, idea of what to do to make building easier, what NOT to do...
I really could use any help you are willing to give:)

very much in advance :)

Jennifer, Smokey, Bandit, Diggler, Blue, & Booda