From:
Howard Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 1995 07:19:06 -0400
The "Anonymous Poster" --  <[log in to unmask]> , writing on the subject
"Random Musings" in the last FML, gave vent to this chunk of ill-digested
bile, apropos the BFF controversy:

>Anyone with nothing better to do than repeatedly spending the wee
>hours to inflict us with vacuous spamograms might want to get a life
>rather than save BFF lives.

If Anonymous is referring to private email he or she received from someone,
FML is not the proper venue for dealing with the problem.  If Anonymous is
referring to postings made directly to the FML, it seems to me the proper
thing to do is complain to BIG, not resort to abusive public denigration of
other participants.

Howard Davis