From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 1998 17:46:50 -0600
I got the proposal today from the Golden Spike Arena.  Good news and bad

Good news first, its not as exspensive as I thought for the arena and out
of town visitors who need a nice place to stay.

BAD NEWS, the original times I had planned are not going to work, they are
booked up.  The only openings are Labor Day Weekend (Out of the question,
too many people do family things).  The other is the weekend of October
16th.

Now to most people outside of Utah, you may wonder why is this a bad time,
WELL ITS DEER HUNTING WEEKEND.

No I am not a hunter, but many people are in Utah and this could cut the
amount of participates for both the shows and vendors.  I have to do some
more research into this and get some input from all the FERRET PARENTS in
this neck of the woods.

YOUR INPUT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED AT [log in to unmask]
Thanks
Rick
United Ferret Organization (excluding Mass)