From:
christine newkirk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 13:39:39 -0700
Hi kids!

Guess what?  Dustbin is okay!  I was worried when some of you said it
might be cardiomyopathy, but I took him to the vet this morning.  Of
course, the major bloodwork isn't back but the CBC is fine, and Vetman
said Dustbin is probably fine.  We think I might have just let
ferret-head's toenails get too long.  Dustbin eats A LOT.  Even if I
hadn't let toenail clippings go an extra week, the vet thinks that maybe
because he eats a lot his toenails grow fast anwyay.  I'll just have to
be more vigilant.

So guess who was right?  Among others, Todd and his Fuzzbutt rodeo clowns
seem to have guessed right.

Hey, does anyone know where I can get L'Avian ferret food in or around
New Orleans?  The ferts are okay with the Zupreem, but I think they
really liked the L'Avian -- especially Mab who is VERY picky.  Dustbin
eats anything, as often as possible.

thanks everyone.  Hope all your fuzzies are okay, and ailing ones are
getting better.  I am so relieved.  Poorer, but relieved. :)

-christine and dustbin and Mab