From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2004 16:10:35 EDT
A black-eyed, snow-white ferret ferret walks towards Toby and Petey.  But
wait, is he a black eyed white?  They don't know because as he gets
closer they see that those aren't black eyes, but tiny black sunglasses.
He is also tapping a cane back and forth, side to side as he walks
towards you.  This guy is blind.  Or is he?  He flicks what's left of his
cigarrette onto the ground with mauchoness only a Jersey boy would know
as he leans against a brick wall.  And in his thickest Italian, South
Jersey accent he begins to speak to them.

"Oh!!  Toby, ya Canuck, how's da canoli hangin'?  Ey don't worry about
those gumba's tryin' to touch your ma or you.  They'll get there's let me
tell ya about it.  I'll take care of dem any day of the week.  I'll show
em a trail or two, you know what I mean?  Hey how bout dose Flyers.
Ferget about it!.

Yo, Petey, you need sumthin straitened out?  This disrepect done da yer
mutha, it's no good, know what I"m sayin'?  You stay loyal to da family
and you can't go wrong.  Good fer you nippin' dat right in da bud with
Wolfy ... nothing against Wolfy mind you.  Listen you can come see me
about a job any day after what I heard, kapeish?  See ya round."

Smokin Toady who's been listening to the Flyers "smoke" the Maple Leafs
during the play offs
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com