Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 10:00:27 -0800
I'm in a bit of a quandry about where to set up Maggie May to have her
kittens.  I have a nice bed set up in the ferret room but Autumn and
Topper have taken to getting out of the pen lately and going on walkabouts
when they feel like it.  Even goofier, when I have them all out, some of
them actually jump back into the pen!!  I'd be near them.  I really
thought the attic would work well because there is so much space and
quiet, plus that's where I keep the cat's litter box too.  Boy the next
time someone says that ferrets stink I'm going to invite them over to have
a whiff of what wafts out of the cat's litter box!  Yuch!  That's enough
to gag a maggot.  Give me ferret poopy anyday and piles of it!!!  I did
however observe HOW Autumn is springing herself from her luxury although
confining play area.  Are you ready for this?  The demon of the clan is
climbing onto the top of the fleece tent, perching parrot like on one of
the tent supports and leaping onto the pen wall and then over.  She could
just stand on top of the tent but then again that would be way too easy
and of course no fun for my Autumn monster.  I think I'm confusing her.
I believe she thinks I've changed her name to Holy Sh**t.

Kim
Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue & Respit