From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 16:55:44 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled Stuffed Animal Stashers...

Cari Miller wrote:
>I was wondering whether any of you had tried the Bi-Odor Ferret Waste
>Deodorizer?? I saw it today in a local pet supply store. It is marketed
>under Marshall Pet Products. It is added to food or water and supposedly
>elimates urine/fecal odor and some body odor of the ferret.

If you can get your ferret to eat the food, or drink the water after adding
this, then yes, it REALLY works.  Rescued one ferret recently that had been
on this.  She was about 2 years old and had almost no odor to her at all.
She was very dainty about using her litter box and it was the only one in
the house that had virtually no odor to it, either.  When I adopted her
out, her new owner was very surprised at how good she smelled.  I told her
about the Bi-Odor product and suggested that she continue it.

However, my other ferrets want nothing to do with anything that the Bi-Odor
has been added to.  They don't like the taste, or texture, or something
along that line.

Todd and the Fuzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
mailto:[log in to unmask]