Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 13:11:07 -0400
Prayers going out to those who have sick or angeled carpet sharks.

Well I am keeping her as comfortable as possible.  She is eating baby food
because she has quiut eationg the IAMS.  That is the thing.  I will try her
on Eukanuba or something else because she will steal the cat's food when
she is out but won't touch the Iams.  I am hoping that is what her problem
is.  Because the other two aren't eating either.  There poops are
absolutely normal.  If that is what it is I am going to be very angry.  I
will keep you all posted on what is going on.

Dooks and Blessings to all.

Linda, Thumper, Flower, and Misty