From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 May 1998 20:12:09 +0000
Hey Ya'll,

Thought I wouldn't leave anyone hanging, since I said something about my
dizziness.  I have talked to a very close friend and even he thinks it is
anxiety attacks.  I cannot figure out why this started now, because I am
really pretty happy with my life.  I had even stopped my anti-depressents,
which may be why this is now noticable.  But I do have a doc's appt. next
week, and another in a couple of weeks to get the heart thang checked out.
But I also have a large supply of lager, so all is well.  Oh yeah, and the
Tequila Rose.  MMM...

Now if I only had a cute Mexican to cook for me.  And to let me play with
his hair.  I don't know, perhaps I can talk Colonel Pato to cut off some of
Ricky Ricardo's hair for me.  I can't help it.  Even though my ex has very
short hair, I like hair.

Speaking of, you should see Mr. Stan the Man.  He blew his winter coat all
at once and now he looks like he has a crew cut.  And he is so soft.  He is
such a silly boy.

Cute story- the other night I took Sampson, the one with a missing hind
foot, out on a lead to play in the grass.  It was a full moon, the grass was
damp with dew and it was dark, around midnight.  He was overjoyed!!  I guess
the dampness of the dew made the earth smell paticularly sweet, I know it
smelled that way to me.  I finally carried a ferret in that had an "ahhh Ma"
look on his face.

Now the cute part.  I have, in my living room, an antique padded piano bench
under a window that looks out onto the front yard.  Well, Sampson wanted
back out so much, he climbed up there and was trying to climb the screen
(mine are on the inside due to casement windows).  His only problem?  He had
to balance on his one hind foot to stand up, but he also needed a foot to
hook the window with.  Here was this cute sweet little boy trying his
bestest to climb the screen, stretched up as far as he could reach, waving
this poor little stump around to try and get some purchase.  It was so
sweet, it melted my heart.  So we went back out of course.  ;-)

No one has owned up to the poop in the Birkenstock incident.  My sources
tell me it was an F.L.O. plot to get me for the caging while I was doing
the floor.  Humpf.

Maggie Margaret Mo Mae Margie Monkey Magpie M
"Here lizard, lizard, lizard...I think I need a bigger box."