From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 1997 04:30:59 -0400
Hi All,

If you didn't make it to the show in Ohio this weekend, you missed out on a
great time.

Tri State did an excellent job putting on their first show.  I only hope
that we up here in Cleveland get our acts together, and put on a show just
as good.

Everything went well, and fun was had by all.

Hey Bev, Bouncer took third place handicap, Justice took first place
handicap.  She also took first place as a permanent shelter resident.

There was a couple next to us (sorry, I don't remember your names) who had a
little sign on their cage,,,,"My owner has a first name, it's Putty in my
hands".  Well, I finished the jingle.

My owner has a first name, it is Putty in my hands.  My owner has a second
name it's Sucker, BIG BIG time.  Oh, I love to tease him/her everyday, and
if you ask me why I'll say, cause Ferret is as Ferret does, the one and only
Ferret Way!

Jean & The Zoo Crew
Trouble, Storm, Bandit the Ferret Boy, Barnabas Collins from Collinwood,
Esik A Ho Vadazmenyet (It's Snowing Ferrets), Kish Szar (Little Shit),
Maznoon (A little Crazy), Obsession by Ferret, Sebastian, Pokey, Ripley,
Wednesday, Giavonni, Hawkeye (Blind in one eye), Sniper (Can't see out
the other), Justice (Blind, missing a leg), Garbonzo w/ No Beans, Simba
Rossi (Cat), Bugs (Cat), Ollivia (Ball Python), Gizmo (Sugar Glider),
Kahlua (mink) icq2088565