From:
James & Heather Ryssman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 07:55:31 -0700
My husband and I found out we are pregnant and had the same questions.
The doctor told me to stay away from cleaning the litter boxes but that
holding them and playing with them is fine.  She told me to try and make
sure their nails are kept clipped so as not to scratch me to much and
there should be no problems.  I hope this helps a little.

Heather, Beeker and Beanie

[Moderator's note: Also, in case someone missed it, there was an FHL
repost to the FML from Dr. Bruce Williams about toxoplasmosis just 3
days ago, in FML 4225!  BIG]