From:
Sharon Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 2003 17:03:28 +0000
Sandee,

I know that you are very busy, but could you check on our little Toby?
It has been a month since he left us and we miss him so.  He was the one
who would stay awake during thunderstorms and watch over the other four
so the "bad light" wouldn't get them.  During a storm this week all of
us were upset and couldn't rest.  Please let him know we miss him alot.

PS--he is probably over by the pile of nacho cheese doritos.

Sharon

Echo,Tally, Lucy and Peter Carlos

missing Toby always