From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2013 21:38:39 +0300
Basically I think his adrenal or insulinoma took a turn for the worse.
We were checking and feeding him each 2 hrs, and Abrahame found him
unconscious but alive but not visibly breathing, His heart was sort of
buzzing, and he showed small but not hopeful signs of life -- back feet
twiched twice, tail bottle-brushed, his eyes were wide open, and they
closed (mostly) after he died.

He died while I was holding him under my tshirt.

The one pitiful good thing is that now he wont have to go through the
long journey from here to there.