From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 21:17:16 -0800
I got an ad in the paper with Petco selling ferret's for $89.99 which is
$30 less then their normal price.  What a shame..

Would like to know more and mean more on how shelter introduce ferret's to
the clan when they barely know some of the history?  Be specific if you
can...

Pokey is our first rescue and he has been a challenge compared to many kits
we introduced.  I'm sure the info will help many who do get ferret's of
different ages.

Debbie