Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 17:07:24 EDT
I'm not going to go into any long history or details.  Wendy Darling was
born in PA on March 12, 1992.  I got her when she was 6 weeks old.  She was
a beautiful cinnamon mitt.  She was mother to several litters and was never
sick.  Other than being spayed when she was about 4 years old, the only
surgery she had was bad teeth and having to have a few molars removed.  She
went blind, and then started to lose control of her walking ability in the
last few months.  She passed away at the vets today with only the muscle
relaxant shot.  She was ready to go (but not before nipping the vet because
she did not recognize his smell).  Wendy was over nine years old.  She is
survived at my home by her daughter, Mia Darling, who is now close to 5.

Pam, Bruce, 2 cats, 5 fish and 9 ferrets
(Buckeye & Wendy R.I.P.)