From:
CORRINE ROONEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 1996 12:38:36 -0500
Hi,
Recently my Peanut has began vomitting.  The vet has ruled out hairballs and
began treating Peanut for an Ulcer.  This is a three week trial med period
to see if there is any improvement or other tests are needed.

I've given many ferrets meds in the past ,including Peanut, but because he
is full of spunk and feels well this is impossible.  Any suggestions.?  This
is what he gets 3 times a day.

1) 1 ml pepto bismol
2) .25 ml amoxi-drops
3) 1 piece of pill of Cimetidme
4) Metronidazole

The amoxi-goes down somewhat.  The pepto gets spit back out at me and all
over the room.(I'm givivg orally with a syringe) I've tried hiding the pills
in treats.  Smashing them up in the other meds.  Mixing them in with baby
food, etc.  He doesn't seem to get any of the meds down.

Any help is greatly appretiated.

Thank You
Corrie

Peanut-I feel fine, why does she keep giving me this stuff?
Lucy-ha ha, glad it's not me
Satchmo- what?
Band-Aid- Hey, summers here and I've slimmed down
Flea-  I'm so sleepy, is it treat time yet?