From:
Yasmin Mughal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jun 1998 20:43:30 EDT
Hello,

I have been a lurker for the past 8 months and I wanted to introduce myself.
I have 3 fuzzies: Phoebe (silver mitt, Pee Vee, descented/neutered),
Persephone (chocolate sable?, MF, descented/neutered) and my latest
addition, yet unnamed (breeder, Panda/Blaze mix and unaltered in anyway.
Here's the problem: HE STINKS!!!!!!  I bathed him and now I just have a
stinky bathroom.  I have read the various opinions on altering ferrets and
am not clear what is the best thing to do.  Will neutering him take care of
the odor?  Or should I have him descented?  Or is both necessary?  Both the
girls are descented and spayed upon purchase

I have not really introduced him to the girls yet.  He is in the ferret
condo and they have free run of the apartment.  I picked Phoebe up after
bringing the hob home and after sniffing me awhile, she ran away from me and
hid under the couch.  Would it be best to wait to introduce him until after
he has been altered?  Also if you could give me some name ideas, I'd really
appreciate it.  He looks like a beige pandabear.  Please e-mail me at: