From:
Lorraine Tremblay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 1997 19:31:30 -0500
My versions of the Ferret Math and the Ferret Alphabet are online on Mustela
Canada.  You are welcome to submit me your versions: I am planning to add
online contributions from other ferret owners.  Here is an example of an
entry: Number of minutes it took Marc to decide to adopt Boum Boum & Snoreau
(which we were supposed to foster): Less than 30.

Anecdote (not online): I picked the two males up, from the condo of the
Ottawa Ferret Association Coordinator, and brought them home at lunchtime in
early December 1996.  By the time I returned at the office, there was a
message from Marc on my answering machine telling me we were adopting
them... I told him we were going to, providing Pepe would accept them.
Well, Pepe sleeps with them during the day but does not play with them: she
squeaks when they attempt to play fight with her.  She only recently started
to sleep with Snoreau.  We adopted them anyway.  We just had to get a third
cage to make sure Pepe is not bothered by them during the night.

Mustela Canada contains material of interest to everybody (Photos, Light &
Silly Stuff sections) as well as material of interest to Canadians.

Lorraine Tremblay, Pepe La Pew, Mukluk, Sanka, Presto, Snoreau & Boum Boum
Ferret Curiosity Shop "Quality Products for ferret owners and their pets"
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
toll free: 1-888-FCShop6 (1-888-327-4676)
Catalog:  http://www.ferretcuriosity.on.ca/fcscat.shtml
Mustela Canada: http://www.ferretcuriosity.on.ca/mcintro.shtml