From:
Jim King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 21:42:22 -0500
Hi !

Felt bad about having only one adopted ferret with no ferret partner, so
I picked up a cute baby ferret at the local pet shop so my one ferret
could live in her large four level cage with a friend.  Found out
something really fast- Baby ferrets eat like there is no tomorrow-
and poop.

Use the litter box ?  Yea right.  More like stick the ferret butt toward
the outside of the cage and let it rip.  We are taking scrubbing down
the walls and cleaning the carpet.  My new ferret is some kind of an
atomic poop machine.

I am in a world of ferret pop right now.  Doing much cleaning.  However,
my new ferret is SO cute.  My new ferret loves to case me around the
apartment and when tired, sleeps in my lap with those trusting eyes.
Wish me luck.  It is a good thing my new ferret is so cute.

Jim King
Rochester, NY