From:
Monna Maldonado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 20:11:04 -0000
Hi,
My 4 1/2 year old female ferret is losing hair on her tail and her hind
end.  She seems very healthy otherwise.  She does not see very well but it
does not stop her.  She is small but not skinny or fat.  She is not a heavy
sleeper like I have heard, I have 2 and neither of them are heavy sleepers.
They will jump to attention as soon as they know you are opening the cage
to let them out.  They control the house when we are at home.  We love them
but the hair thing has me concerned, my husband says it is old age.  Our
other female, 3 years, her tail is getting thin at the tip but they are
real go getters.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Monna, Taz and Squeeker!!!!!