Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2008 21:33:26 +0000
Last week I posted about my little Molly crossing the Bridge. I
received many emails from folks expressing their sympathies and I
couldn't answer all of them. So, thank you to all of you who sent kind
works in regards to Molly. They have helped with the healing process.

Molly's passing brought four new ferret kids into our lives. They, too,
have helped with the healing process.

Thanks again everyone.

Lisa & Stan & the ferret clan: George, Lottie, Bear, Carlin, Snowball,
and the new kids; Nonnie, Mony, Siduri, and Fraya