From:
Mustang Charlie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 May 1997 02:50:40 -0700
>Why DOESN'T this person just get the shots?  If <he> cannot afford it,
>certainly as opposed to having to use the money to fly lawyers and "house
>them" the money could be spent to pay the costs of the shot.

The series of rabies shots are given, directly into the liver via a long
needle.  It is EXTREMELY painful and.....one has to take a series of
shots..usually 5.  I went through them as a child in Arizona and trust me,
as much as I would like to vilify (Is that a word??!!) the 'victim', I
really wouldn't wish ~that~ course of treatment on him.

It would seem to me that the judge is a wise person.  Grant a 2 day stay in
execution, almost enough time to go over the 10 day quarantine imposed on
dogs and cats.  And...by allowing this 'deadline' to pass, the judge avoids
having to make a critical 'life or death' decision.

On a different note: HUUURRRRAAAAAAYYY California!  Now on to the Assembly
and Senate floors.

Joe
Billy-Bob (HEY, I have fur again..I am not totally nude anymore!)
Garret (Who cares. Quit hoggin' the bottle. Just pass the Ferretone!)