From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 1996 04:31:52 -0800
[note:  the following is a personal opinion, one that you are free
to discard if you choose, but is only offered as a model of understanding
that may be helpful when what is currently available is not working.
That's often how we learn, when there is a need and present knowledge is
not sufficient to fulfill that need.  This is offered as thoughts that can
bring hope when there seems to be little.  It can be considered research
material, not diagnosis or "medical" information [Gary]]

Dear Trish;

Well, I learned all cancers are a "symptom" of the immune system crashing,
not a "disease" in the classical sense.  It is not caused by a bug nor
curable by a simple drug.  It is treatable thru support means, non toxic
nutritional & herbal, possible modification of the diet.  Also looking
carefully at the food, water, and environment to eliminate toxins and
stressors that may be present.  I take it you have a copy of Timmy's recipe,
the last revision is 3/17/96 & Margaret ([log in to unmask]) has a variation
that worked stupendously on her ECE victim, Stan, recovering in 2 days!
There is also the wild card of genetics, and sometimes all we try is not
enough, but it feels lots better to try everything we can think of that
makes sense.

Before I go any further, let me say that catagorically, the vet doctors I've
talked to have been many times more willing to discuss and think about
different modes of treatment for cancers than human doctors.  Perhaps it's
the money thing with treating two legged people vs. four legged people, I
don't know, but I did find it much more productive talking to vets than my
brother's oncologist when he had leukemia.

Please keep in mind that most of the doctors mean well, and work extremely
hard doing the best they can do, but the whole thing of cancers is that many
have the wrong understanding, that's why 25 Billion dollars and 25 years of
research has them at such a lousy healing rate.  It's not their "fault",
it's just lack of knowledge passed on from previous generations.  A friend
of mine says that's why it's called "practicing medicine: It's an imperfect,
evolving thing.  Remember when one doctor was called a nut for "inventing"
the germ theory?

Any model of understanding is imperfect and evolving.  The Earth is FLAT!
(remember "everyone" really believed that?) When those you look to don't
have the answer, find it yourself.  There is a movie based on a true story
called Lorenzo's oil.  It's about a problem that their son had that there
was "no cure for".  The parents went on to find that cure, with some people
helping, others calling them names.

The US's most published vet, Dr. Susan Brown, diagnosed Timmy with his
lymphoma.  She did, though, admit that she was looking into herbs as she had
found the AMA had "no satisfactory answer for cancers", and recognized half
of the herbs that were in the Chei Shei herbal I was using.  She did give
good advice with the Pet Tinic and Deliver 2.0, and referred me to a great
vet in Boulder that knows Chinese herbs, acupuncture, and homeopathy as well
as DVM stuff.  He found Timmy healed 85% by the time I got there.  That's
when the lab report caught up to me, and I'm glad it was late.  It stated:
lab "confirmed", given "2-3 weeks to live, treatment of no avail, etc".
(I'm glad it took weeks to get to me as I was moving around).  That vet, Dr.
McCluggage did some acupuncture, and Rx'd the CoQ10 and Immuplex 4690.  By 6
months later, a vet here in Chandler, Az. certified Timmy as having "no
detectable trace of the lymphoma at all", and signed his name to the chart.

It was many months of looking at him cautiously each morning not knowing if
he would be still breathing, and not something at all that I would "brag"
about, but rather am humbly grateful that he is still pooking and hopping
around with me & his other 7 family here.  It seems sometimes that we went
thru it all so that other little ones might benefit from his suffering, and
I hear that a growing number are.  Perhaps, even, that's why I'm still on
this earth after one doctor told me that I would not see Christmas of 1994
unless I sought my own way since the "established" medical routines where I
was in So. Cal. were not working.

(I even had one people doctor tell me that "You need to understand that you
will not get the care that my regular patients get as you belong to a lousy
insurance plan!" He told me twice more, once in front of his nurse, then
again in front of his receptionist as I was leaving.  I learned that this is
illegal, but when I filed a complaint he denied it happened, and since the
only witnesses were his staff, it was dropped.  He was proved incompetent as
well, when Mayo Clinic reviewed the data that he was working with, and they
found he was plain wrong in his conclusions, including wrongly reading a
MRI.)

The point of all this is to hopefully give you encouragement that no one
knows everything, surely including myself.  Also, my favorite quote is when
Conrad Hilton (the hotel guy) was given 2 months to live by the doctors, he
asked Patricia Bragg (her husband invented the health store concept 45 years
ago) if there was any hope for him...  She said "Honey, if you're still
breathing, there's still hope!"..  I personally heard this story from her
own lips, and still remember how she lit up telling it.  Conrad did live a
number of years after that, BTW, but not by following his oncologist's
advice.

Take care,
Sincerely,

Gary & the gang of fur

Violence is not strength,  Compassion is not weakness.    From Camelot.