From:
michelle trocine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 17:05:52 -0700
I posted about the change in Natures Recipe-well after going through my
trash(EWW)I found the empty bag so that i could compare ingredients.  They
are the same as these bags.  I will not be able to call them until Monday
to see what they have to say.  The food appearance and smell is different.
Sort of smelled like dog food to me but kinda small to be that, I think.  I
had some of the stuff from the last bag in one hand and some from the new
bag in the other and my ferrets chose the old stuff, took a few to hide/eat
came back, sniffed at the new and walked away.  I did hear from one person
I emailed that they're stuff used to look darker and then it changed.  I
just want to make sure and talk to someone at the company to make sure it's
not bad or anything before I put it in their bowls.

Michelle and the four fuzzbutts