From:
Patti Riggert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 08:50:09 -0700
Does anyone have any information on the bug repellants that emit a
high-pitched sound?  These are the type that are supposed to keep the
offending insects, rodents, etc. from entering the area as opposed to
killing them.  I have heard that ferrets are bothered by the sound but
was wondering if anyone had tried one and what they thought or how their
ferrets reacted to it.  This problem is more for ants, beetles and
spiders as opposed to fleas.  Any information you could give me would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Patti Riggert