Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 17:46:11 -0700
Hi all
Sorry I guess I did miss one during my hoomans difficulty.  I will do dat
one first.

A little guy named Harley 'Bear" came in.  He waz met by Jubilee Spirit,
Katie, and Jill.  They were really happy to see him and wanted to know all
about things at home.  They wanted to know all da latest happings in da
club and some of da new stuff to watch for.  They said they had been over
at da Reflecting Pools to try to keep up but you have to sleep some time.
They took him off exploring and seeing da sights and attractions.  Then it
waz off to da Tube Park to try their paw at da Tube Races.  They entered
and did real well.  They ended up in da finals .  You will have to wait
for da results cause they ain't in yet.  He said to send lots of luv to
hiz daddy and all da others back there dat had touched hiz life along with
a big ferrety kiss for everyone especally hiz daddy.

Another little guy came in named Teal.  I had rounded up Tiberius, Dominic
and Karlie and they were waiting when he arrived.  I introduced them and
they were soon fast friends.  They wanted to know all da news and gossip at
home.  They sat down to talk.  They talked for some time with an occational
break for a snack or two.  Then it waz off to explore and see all da sights
and attractions.  They explored for some time.  Then they headed off to
Dirt Mountain where they wanted to enlarge their den to allow for another
one to live there.  They had to dig more tunnels and a special place for
all da treasures and such.  They worked at it for some time but eventually
got it dug out.  Of course they also had a lot of fun digging to.  He said
to send lots of luv and many hugs and cuddles to hiz mommy.

A little guy named Mittens came in today.  You don't have to look for your
fur you get it automatically.  I gave him da tour and showed him all da
sights and attrctions.  He said he wanted to meeet other little ones.  Told
him da best place for da waz da Ferretvite Festival this evening.  He said
he would give it a try but in da mean time he said he waz going over to
Gravy Gourmet and have a bite to eat.  Actually he ate quite a bit.  Then
after dat it waz time to go to da Festival.  I took him over and introduced
him to some of my friends and he waz soon out there dancing away.  He
danced with everyone.  When they threw us out we all headed off to Hammock
haven to grab a nap.  He said to send lots of luv and many hugs and kisses
to his mommy.

I guess I will check on my hooman again.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee