From:
Maggie Mae <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jun 1998 01:20:46 EDT
Hello All,

Just wanted to let everyone know that yes, I am still alive and vexing
folks.  Such a good life.

Actually, I had decided to unsub before because of some bad health problems
I have been dealing with lately.  Hormones are wonderful (dripping sarcasm).
So I changed my meds to help stabilize them and then had some extremely bad
side effects from the new meds.  I am still trying to recoup from all of
that.

But even so, alot of my problems cleared up must faster than I thought, so I
changed my mind yet again.  I had been basically bed ridden for over a
month.  Now I am just dealing with severe dizzyness, so we are improving.
hehe.

I have also been playing "Auntie" to 5 ferrets.  Their owners house here was
badly vandalized and the back door had been kicked in.  Fortunately, the
only room the nasty folks didn't touch was the ferret room, although they
did take some stuff from it.  But the ferrets are not legally there, so
until repairs are finished, I have extras.

Whitey might just have to stay.  She has decided that I am wonderful and she
loves the cats.  Me and her humans are currently in negotiations over joint
custodial arrangements, trying to decided if she should come here or me and
the cats go there.  Decisions, decisions.

We also seem to be dealing with a virus that lasts around 36-48 hours,
causing diarrhea and vomiting.  No one, including me, gets or stays
extremely sick, but I am keeping an eye on the little darlings.

Mazel Tov is doing much better, at least with me.  She does seem to get
overstimulated, and that is when she bites the worst.  It always happens
when I have company.  Poor Sam got really chomped by her.  But that is the
last time she has bitten bad, maybe that New Zealand blood put her off
human snacks.  hehe.

Actually, she likes to take showers with me (Mazel Tov folks) and she now
also asks me to pick her up.  I am not sure if I will be able to find her
another home, because it would be so hard on the little darlin to start all
over.  I am her 4th home in her short life of 8 months.  She is just
starting to trust me, and I am afraid moving her again would destroy that
trust.  Trust is such a fragile thing, and once broken is very hard to
repair.

Went to see Dr. Doolittle today.  it was so much fun.  I am not a big E.
Murphy fan, but loved the movie.  Especially the rats.

And yes, Mags is hardly home these days.  I actually have a life again and
I am feeling wonderful.  Of course, my ferts are still the most important
thing to me.  Especially my sick little Pooker woman.

Maggie Mae and her Mid Mo Mustelid Mob of Merryment