Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 20:56:07 EDT
>You have all done so much to improve the lives of ferrets everywhere.
>Thank you!
>
>Susann Thiel

I could not have said it better!!!!!!!!!!!  Thank you everyone!!!  I am
so thrilled that I can be a part of this and I enjoy taking care of all
these babies that I am!!  And I am sooo glad that Susann got to get
certain ones out of Lamar Dixon!!!  They are doing awesome!!!  And will
be in the Ferrets magazine!!!  Whooo hoooo!!!  Thank you everyone!!!
Your support and help is amazing and a blessing!!!  Thank you Susann
for going down and getting these babies!!!  The funds are helping these
babies get healthy and they are recovering from their surgeries great!!!

Susann, thanks for saying it the way you did and thank you for doing what
you did for Riley, Coco, and Josie!!!  They are amazing -- just like you
and the rest of this awesome group!!!

Thank you and many hugs and blessings to each of you!!!!!!!

Nancy Bardwell in Shreveport, LA - NW LA Humane Society