From:
Tanya Grave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 15:30:02 -0700
There are so many things that I am grateful for everyday, but nothing more
than the FML in my mailbox.  It's about the only thing that I can count on
every day!  I get joy and sadness, hope and despair.  But above all I thank
BIG for making it happen.  For staying up late to never let me down.  For
his diligence and dedication - I know I'd get very worn down day after
day preparing the digest, so I want to thank Bill for a great job!  Without
him the information I receive would be impossible!  Thank you so much!

Tanya G. (to protect the innocent fuzz in CA)

PS - I'd also like to know --- how many ferts do you have?

[Moderator's note: Thank you.  How many ferrets?  Hmmm... at the minute
it's three.  But it's a bit like a train station here sometimes, with
occasional borders and visitors and such!  BIG]