From:
Penny Lepage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 19:48:56 -0400
I had to put my two cents in on Path Valley Farms Ferrets.  We have nine MF
ferrets and one Path Valley.  Missitoo is three years old and we got her in
Tampa, Fl after loosing our first ferret, Missie to cancer.  She is a dark
silver mitt, with a bib and stripe between her ears.  Her eyes are ruby red
but different than Snowball's red eyes, he is albino.

She was I think to young to be away from her mother, teeth not fully
developed and she always cried and whined sucking on my shirt sleeve.  I
had to give her moist food till her teeth came in

She is very loving to humans and her cage mate.  She too will scruff all
the other ferrets if we give her the chance and even when she is out tries
her darkest to grab them through their cages.

Missitoo was the easiest to train to do anything including using the litter
box.  She hits it 99per cent of the time unless you make her mad.  Then she
will sit and try and try till she gets something out just for spite.

She is the only ferret that will sit with me and be very loving.  She is
also the most playful even not being the youngest.  We have never had any
health problems with her.  Her size is comparable to the females that are
MF.  She doesn't seem to have a different face than the MF like some have
described.

The funniest thing she has is in the Spring when she is shedding out, she
gets this little tab of hair between her ears that is the last thing to
shed, it looks just like a mohawk for about two weeks.  It is so cute.

She is also very Motherly.  At night before going to bed she puts a couple
of her stuffed animals beside my bed on the rug, then she goes and carries
several pieces of food and puts them in a pile beside them, I guess so they
won't be hungry before morning!

Well, guess I have gone on long enough, just wanted to add my two cents.

Penny