From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2006 10:02:15 -0400
John wrote:
>"..... So what I want to know is, since Dead Girl was at the bridge,
>who pushed her off and sent her back?"

Dear John,

It is my belief that Dead Girl was allowed to stay so that yu could tell
her story and we all could realize the human factor.  This little girl
was returned form the bridge so she could learn what love and trust is
from humans as clearly she did not have that at the time she was dropped
on your step.  You played an important life in the remaining time for
Dead girl and Dog Biscuit as well on this earth,.

Sometimes we do not realize the full value of our actions.  Like a huge
ripple that starts and sweeps across a body of water.

Your actions, Nanci's actions and those of many others have made a
difference.

Alicia at www.ferretwise.org