From:
Dook-Woof-Dook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 11:56:07 -0400
I got in these two unnamed girls last week.  They are older (over 5 years
of age).  Thanks by the way to everyone that bid on my auction to name
them.  Hopefully they will have new names shortly.

I am setting up an appointment today for them at our vet, but I am
wondering if anyone else has seen this.  Inside the one girl's ear, there
are lot of blood blister like lumps.  Her ears are tender.  She has
received ear cleaning and I always treat for ear mites as part of my
routine intake procedure (and once a month treatments afterwards).  Has
anyone seen this and if so what was the issue?

Marguerite

TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm
Aloha Ferrets Ebay Store