From:
"C.B. Goins" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 May 1997 12:16:44 -0500
Whew!  Okay, more letters, e-mails, and faxes are on their way.  So's
another donation.  A busy morning for Kodo, but it was worth it.  I'll sleep
better tonight knowing I'm still in the battle.

To the rest of the FMLers: Have you done your part?  If not, there's still
time.  When you read this it will be Sunday.  Can you spare a little time
and a few postage stamps?  How about a little money?

Every dollar, every letter, every e-mail, and every fax helps.  Remember,
this is for all of us and our fuzzies.

Please continue to fight for Kodo!  YOU can make the difference!  The time
to act is now!

Hugs and dooks to all, with special prayers and thoughts to Kodo,

C.B. and Maximilian