From:
"Kurt D. Springs" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 20:54:32 EDT
Well, a week has passed since Kestrel, (or Kessy) came home.  MhAire and
Kestrel are cautiously checking each other out.  There are a few battles
with Mhaire but nothing serious.  Peter tries not to get involve, but seems
to be cautiously feeling out the situation.

Kessy and Kian are still going at it.  I have ti hand it to Kian, he's
persistant.  He tries to pick on her, she skunks him, lets out her high
pitched battle cry and launches a counter offensive.  Each time she's made
him retreat.  BTW she's 1.5 lbs.  He's 3.5 lbs.  In fact, sometimes she
presses her attack just to make sure he gets the message.  When ever Kian
tries to grab her, she slips away like a greased pig.

Kian and Peter are doing much better.  Occationally Kian takes his
frustration out on Peter (For those of you who are Animaniac fans it's
kind of like Pesto and Squid:  "CHOMP  Peter:  Ow!  What did I do?
Kian:  Nothing!  I just felt like it.")