From:
Kristen Dixie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 10:28:03 -0400
I received an email from dicklep2 and unintentionally opened it.  I was
reading a different message and then deleted it and in Hotmail, if there
are messages after a deleted message that you were currently reading...
then it automatically transfers you to the following message.  When the
following message came up....a message box immediately popped up saying
that I had a virus!!  I quickly got out and ran a virus check.  Thankfully,
nothing showed up and everything has been working fine [this all happend
last Thursday] so I would definitely advise anyone who receives anything
from this guy NOT to open it!  My email was about trucks and motorhomes
though...nothing to do with the FML but eitherway....be careful!

~ DiXiE ~