From:
Regina Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 1996 20:41:44 -0500
Hi everyone!
Well, I'm very pleased to announce that Cully and Amelia are now on my
website-- I don't know whether I'm prouder of them or of me for figuring out
how to put the pictures up!  The URL is
<http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/1083>, case is important.  You'll find
the link to the ferrets about halfway down the page, after the bit about the
Lunachicks.  The picture of Cully says everything about him.  Drop on by and
admire my bugs!

Regina the grrlgeek
and Cully and Amelia, in their web premiere!

Regina Harrison
PhD Student, Anthropology
Joint Co-ordinator, AGSEM-- McGill's TA union
McGill University
Montreal, Quebec
"If that's all there is, my friends, then let's keep dancing" --Peggie Lee