From:
Ferrets at Heart -- Ask A Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2011 19:54:47 -0400
Dear FMLers,

Ferrets at Heart has another young ferret with an adrenal tumor. We
also have two seniors that are due for deslorelin implants. Friends
have suggested that we ask you all to help us with gathering raffle
prizes. Our Mandie MayDay Raffle didn't bring in enough to cover the
cost of the bedding we gave away to the winners; the only reason Mandie
got her adrenal surgery was that some kind folks gave PayPal donations
outside of the raffle. That isn't to say that the raffle ticket sales
weren't appreciated; it simply means that the raffle did not do well.
We need different prizes. We need your help. Almost two months later,
it looks like Mandie is adrenal-free, and that is what we want for
Winter.

If you have anything you feel would do well as a raffle prize, please
contact me privately. You can either ship it to me, or you can send me
a pict for our website and send it to the winner directly from your
location. We are doing everything we can to make a success of our small
rural rescue. We appreciate all the assistance we have received in the
past and all the loving hearts of the FMLers!

Thanks to everyone who emailed their kind regards and encouragement,
regarding our recent loss of Ayla. It does not appear that any of her
group, including her Codo, will allow grief to endanger their health.
The rest of the herd is emotionally stable for the moment.

Sincerely,

Lori of Ferrets at Heart
Huron, Ohio
(419)433-6016
http://ferretsatheart.com/

 ...and Rhys, Codo, Mandie, Winter, Holly, Charlie, & Templeton