From:
Pam Sessoms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 20:59:16 -0500
I'm an avid fan of Bob Church's chicken gravy and have been feeding it to
my guys for a little over a year.  I'm pretty sure it is a major factor in
the renewed good health of my beloved Willard, who has been through a few
critical mystery illnesses.  Anyway, a few folks from our local club have
gotten together and held "gravy making parties" so that people can try it
out easily.  There were a couple of people in the club who couldn't make
these gatherings and asked for a web page detailing exactly how to prepare
it, with pictures.  So, I put together a guide to how I make it (using a
meat grinder like many people on the FML do).  Someone suggested sharing
the address with the FML in case anyone here might find it useful.

So, here's the address for the "illustrated gravy making guide":

http://www.trifl.org/makingravy.html

I also have a general Bob's Chicken Gravy page where I've pulled together
several things about the gravy that I refer to often.  It also provies easy
access to Bob's Diet 101 series and his Insulinoma series.  I still have
some improvements to do on this page... That address, which includes a link
to the above guide, is:

http://www.trifl.org/gravy.html

Big thanks to Bob for making that recipe available!  Also, thanks to Carla
of WhyNotFerrets, BIG, and Bob for granting permission to use things for
the page.

Cheers,
-Pam S. and the gravy slurping crew.