Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 08:30:44 PST
I am totally aware that ferrets are not supposed to eat dairy products.
HOwever, my little reece snuck up on me and stole and ate a tiny bit of
cream cheese, in the next five minutes he ran to his litter box and went
poopy.  He does not like hairball remedy at all.  My question is instead
of hairball rememdy is it okay to give ferrets a teeny tiny bit of milk
or dairy product?  It did not give him runny poop or anything like that.
I am just curious

tara