Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2010 08:32:58 -0700
I've seen this with two different ferrets. Once with Sprout and now
with Mufassa.

To make a long story short both ferrets recieved a long course of
Clavamox. Basically two courses in a row and both appeard to become ill
(nauseaous) after getting a dose of Clavamox (about 15 days of getting
Clavamox). I know Clavamox doesn't last more than 10 days but they were
not receiving expired meds, we had fresh meds.

Sprout as you know had ECE then Cistic Liver Disease. Mufassa had a
tooth absess and a dental (removed two insicsors and a molar
(pre-molar?).

Has anyone had ferrets who became nauseated when taking a long course
of Clavamox?

I'm just curious a 10 day course seems fine but twice now when we went
longer our ferrets seemd to get ill with the meds

Thank you

Mike