Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2007 14:35:11 -0400
Hi, all. I am preparing to begin my research project for my
dissertation in Bioacoustics. My project is designed to obtain
frequency specific information regarding hearing thresholds in ferrets,
as well as to characterize the morphology (pattern/shape) of the
auditory evoked brainstem response to a click stimulus in normal
hearing ferrets.

To do this, I need about 100 healthy, hearing sable (or pigmented)
ferrets aged less than 4 years (kits through 3 years). I would like
to collect all data in July and August. If you are in the CT area and
willing to travel to UConn with your ferrets, and would like your
ferrets to participate in this study, please contact me at
[log in to unmask] If you send a phone number, I will contact you that
way to explain the procedure, if you prefer.

Please share this information with anyone you think may be interested
in participating. Permission to crosspost this in its entirety is
granted. Thank you for your help!

--
renee :)
It's amazing how much can be accomplished if nobody cares who gets the