From:
Beth Kerr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 00:13:30 -0700
Just a warning to all of the people I emailed tonight Oct fourth-5: I
have received several suspicous emails.  Unfortunately, I did not get to
them until after I sent out several letters.  Trudi, Albert, Hella (if
you're on the FML), Carolyn, my sincerest apologies if they were bugged.
I've run software at this point.

Also, can anyone please email me offlist any info they may have on
ferrets and new babies?  The person that I am helping to find a new home
for her ferrets told me that it is because she wants to have a baby, and
is concerned about her ferrets and the baby.  She seems reluctant to give
up the ferrets, so I was hoping to give her another avenue.  Heads up,
Trudi!  They may not be coming your way after all...though it might be
best if they do, considering.

Beth and the Gang
Maybe, Alciabides, CT,Lucifer, and Jett
...and The Dude, who crossed over the
Rainbow on 12/31/01
"Not to hurt our humble brethren is our first duty to them, but to
stop there is not enough.  We have a higher mission - to be of service
to them wherever they require it." -- St. Francis of Assisi

Your Actions Can Help!
Support Strong Environmental Protections
http://www.care2.com/go/z/2532