From:
Penny Elliott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 1996 16:29:47 -0500
Hello!
I have two 10 month old ferts, brother and sister. They are both current on
their shots, and have not been sick. They are MF ferrets....I didn't know...

Anyway, the little girl has a small (about the size of the symbol @) pocket
of puss on the back of her throat.  Only when she yawns can I see it.  It
looks like the skin is so thin covering it, that if I touched it, it would
probably release that stuff inside.  She's healthy, eating well (they eat
TF) and playing normally.  Should I have it lanced or checked by the vet?
Any recommendations on a vet in the Harrisburg, Mechanicsburg area of PA?  I
currently go to Dr. Linda Stern, Camp Hill with the ferts.  She seems to be
ok, but very expensive.  I would appreciate your input.  You can e-mail me
at [log in to unmask]

Thanks for your help!
Penny
Parker ....is my sister sick???Just give her another raisin...
Sabrina...I'm not sick, but I will be if you don't give me that raisin...