From:
Judy Gronwold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 00:45:34 EDT
I was so impressed by Bob's description of his two new additions.  They
sound...well, big and beautiful!  I have to say it did cause some envy deep
down...even though I am very, very happy for him.

I think we need an 11th Commandment: "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's
ferret".  Now THAT would be a tough one!  LOL

Bob...if you have a free minute (as if!), please e-mail me.  I really need
your advice on a slight modification for the chicken gravy recipe.  I've
been remiss...my fur kids love it so much, I've been giving it to them
every day...twice.  Some now have what Carla has dubbed "gravy gut".  For
now, I've cut out the additional fat trimmings.  Can (or should) I cut out
some of the chicken fat also?  They are getting more time out of the cage
for exercise, but it doesn't seem to be helping much.  I really, really
hate to cut back to only giving them the gravy "occasionally, as a treat".
When I'm in the kitchen, I have about 7 ferrets at a time staring up at me
with pleading eyes...the sound of the microwave drives them wild.  If they
REALLY want some gravy bad, they follow me around the house...hubby says I
look like the Pied Piper of ferrets...HELP!

In case you don't remember me, I'm Charlie's Mom...you brought him and
Dakota to me in March and charmed my entire family.  Sorry, we laughed so
hard...really, it wasn't "at" you...exactly...<g>

I also have the "Ruskie" with the eye make-up.  <g>

Thanks.  :)

Judy